Marauders University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders University

Join the Marauders as they enter into their post-Hogwarts magical education!

You are not connected. Please login or register

These are rules...learn them well. :P

+3
Jerith McKennon
Severus Snape
Elisabetta Domenici
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1These are rules...learn them well.  :P Empty These are rules...learn them well. :P Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici
Admin

Okie dokie...just a few little things that I need to put down here to make this site more pleasant.

1.) Please respect all members here on this forum. By all means, please call out the Admin or Moderators whenever they get out of line when they show disrespect themselves. The road goes both ways.

2.) Please...no text speak except in the Out of Character forum, which I will put up shortly.

3.) Any violence, gore, etc. belongs in the Adult forum. A minimal amount can be rp'd in the general forum, but if you're going to get uber-nasty, please take it to the Adult room.

4.) Please leave your electronic John Hancock down below to state that you agree to abide by the rules.

Hmmm...I can't think of anything else to say here, except have fun and happy RP-ing! Razz

https://maraudersuniversity.forumotion.com

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici
Admin

Well, duh...I agree. lol

https://maraudersuniversity.forumotion.com

Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Agreed...if you insist.

Jerith McKennon

Jerith McKennon

Agreed!
Now do I get a date with Betta?

Allyana Graves

Allyana Graves

Agreed!

Sbastian Prince

Sbastian Prince

I agree. Must go find Yls...

Ylana Thomson

Ylana Thomson

I agree to these rules. Hey Seb!

8These are rules...learn them well.  :P Empty Re: These are rules...learn them well. :P Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 am

Anna Taylor

Anna Taylor

I agree to the rules.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum